Tax Preparation and Filing
Business taxes are much more complicated than personal taxes for many reasons: the daily flow of funds, payroll, sales taxes, equipment depreciation, and oft-overlooked set-up and marketing deductions. Even the savviest entrepreneur finds business taxes challenging because of the minute details required for various business tax filings.
When it’s tax time, rely on Windroot’s team of U.S.-based Certified Public Accountants to provide tax accounting expertise. Our CPAs minimize your tax liability and make filing your business taxes simple while avoiding an IRS audit. If you are audited, your Windroot CPA will have every aspect of your information available to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible.
Our tax preparation services:
- Utilize professional filing services with a CPA certified in all 50 states
- Address multi-state tax issues
- Send Tax Forms
- W2, 1099 and 1096 forms to employees
- Federal 941, 940 (Federal unemployment)
- IL 941, UC 340 (State unemployment)
- Prepare taxes for corporations, partnerships, and 501(c)(3) non-proﬁts.
- Find deductions and tax credits you otherwise may have overlooked
- Calculate and prepare payroll tax returns and employee forms – monthly, quarterly and annual
- Prepare Sales tax returns
- Minimizing your tax liability
- Stay compliant with the most current tax code changes
- Submit and process your tax documents electronically
- Resolve tax problems with the IRS problem