THIS PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY IS INTENDED TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND HOW WINDROOT CORPORATION GATHERS AND PROCESSES THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE AND HOW YOU CAN CHANGE THE WAY YOUR INFORMATION IS ACCUMULATED AND HOW TO GET TO THE DATA SHARED WITH OUR SITES AND APPLICATIONS.
Our prime objective is to provide the best shopping experience for our users. We need you to feel safe while using the Windroot Corporation website. You must agree with our privacy statement that describes the accumulation, use, and care of individual details. If you prefer we don’t gather and process data about you, we respectfully ask that you don’t use our services. We may edit this Privacy Statement any time. If any changes occur, we will notify you via email or report on the website preceding the change.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and utilize your information to disclose our products, services, and advancements and gather information to enhance our consumers’ shopping experience.
Windroot Corporation may gather the following personal information from you:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Fax Number
- Transaction information
- Credit card number and other payment information
- Date of birth (in conjunction with promotions, credit card applications, or credit checks)
WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WHEN YOU
- Access or use the Site
- Sign up, subscribe, or create an account with Windroot Corporation
- Open and respond to our emails
- Inquire about products or contact customer service
- Visit any page online that shows our advertisements or substance
- Shop for products or services via the website
- Post comments to online communities
- Connect via social networking platforms
- Participate in a marketing survey
- Are referred by a marketing promotion
Windroot Corporation may also gather other details related to your browsing history on Windroot Corporation websites, action in answering Windroot Corporation emails, area information, and accumulated data concerning our web destinations’ utilization to enhance web page execution, item offerings, and advancements and focused on publicizing.
NOTE: Keep in mind our end goal of giving you a superior shopping experience and enhancing our services’ quality. We may consolidate the Personal Information you submit under your record with other details that we may get from you, outsiders, or other open data. We keep all information we gather in secure databases.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We use this information to provide you with superior service, and for:
- Keeping internal records
- Enhancing our products and services
- Sending you promotional emails to make you aware of new products, offers, or other information we think you may find useful.
- Conducting periodic market research by email, phone, or fax
- We may also use the information to tweak the website to meet your interest.
- Fulfilling requests and demands for products, services, or information
- Tracking and affirming online orders
- Processing discounts, returns, and trades
- Conducting research and analysis
- React to your client service request or queries
- Inform you of exceptional values and featured products
- Provide you the targeted promotions
- Forestall or relieve extortion and credit hazard
- Consent to relevant legitimate requests, laws, and regulations
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Windroot Corporation does not sell, rent, or exchange your personal information with third parties. We share your details only in the ways we depict below.
We may consolidate or share data among present or future Windroot Corporation organizations, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your details with a third party that is working on our behalf, for example:
- Product servicing
- Customer inquiry
- Billing and recovery process
- Implementing Subscription services
- Performing research and analysis
- Set up and accomplish installations
- Manage orders and deliver packages
- Identify, avert or moderate misrepresentation or security or specialized issues
- Safeguard against fast approaching damage to the rights, property, or safety of Windroot Corporation, its clients, or people in general as required or allowed by law
- To advise you of offers or services that may be of interest to you
We may reveal individual information to third parties in the case of a merger, corporate sale, acquisition, or similar events. Whenever these kinds of events occur, we’ll notify you via email or include a conspicuous notification on our appropriate website(s) of any alteration in ownership.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
At Windroot Corporation, it is our policy to safeguard any individual data in our possession. We utilize reasonable efforts to establish and ensure the safety of personal data privacy under our control.
Our digital properties make use of encryption strategies to secure your data, and we restrict access to your information to just individuals who need it to do their work
We are focused on protecting your data; however, you must do your part. You should make a strong password and secure against unapproved access to your password and your PC. Make sure to sign out after each visit when using a computer in a public place, and don’t share your password with anyone. We cannot promise the security of any data you transmit to us if you have not taken precautions to protect your information yourself.
We believe that you profit from a more customized experience when we know more about you and your interest. However, you can limit the data you give to Windroot Corporation and the communications we send to you.
(a) Commercial E-mails
You may opt-out of getting promotional emails from us by following the directions in any business email we send or by changing your email preferences on your account page. NOTE: even if you don’t subscribe to advertising emails, you will still receive emails relevant to your account and purchase history.
(b) Cookies and Tracking
Each web browser deals with cookies differently, so refer to your browser’s guidelines to find out about cookies-related and other privacy and security settings. Using the browser’s settings, you can change your privacy and security settings and opt-out of cookies. With the help of an opt-out tool, you can stop certain Third-Party Ad-Servers and Windroot Corporation advertisements online.
At present, we don’t modify our information accumulation. We use non-identifiable information to serve you specific advertisements on third-party websites. Interest-based promotions served specifically by Windroot Corporation on third party websites will show the AdChoices symbol. If you prefer not to get interest-based promotional ads from Windroot Corporation, you can tap on the AdChoices symbol in the promotion and halt those advertisements.
(c) Device Data
Each browser and smartphone handles cookies and the sending of specific device data to Windroot Corporation differently. You can check your cell phone’s protection and security settings to see how your information is being handled. Your mobile service provider or phone manufacturer can assist you if you need help changing these settings.
(d) Emails from Business Partners
If you wish to quit receiving offers from our Business Partners, you follow the quit guidelines in the messages they send you.
(e) Removal of Information
You can request the removal of your personal information from our databases. Rarely will we be unable to remove your information. If this happens, we will let you know there is a problem and explain the situation.
Social Community Areas
You may sign in to the Site using social network links. You can limit the information you share when you link to the Site through social media network platforms or applications using your settings in the social networking websites or application.
There are also pages on this Site where you may have the chance to connect with others, such as our blog’s comment section, discussion boards, or product surveys.
All the data you post in these areas is open to anybody with Internet access. Any Personal Information you incorporate into your posting might be perused, gathered, and utilized by others.
Before posting on social networks, please read our Terms and Conditions thoroughly.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling us on (847) 999-4525.
Office: 1501 E Woodfield Rd. Suite 201N, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
Phone: (847) 999-4525